I have spent the past few years building technology businesses from a People standpoint; leading Talent for Shazam and the wider People function for bp Launchpad and Onfido.
I believe that every human being can thrive when they are in the right environment (personally and professionally), and bring a human centred approach to the businesses I partner with.
I believe passionately in the emerging role of the People function within businesses, and see a huge opportunity in helping businesses build the right environments for the people of tomorrow, whilst creating a platform for people to thrive today.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call to discuss how we might work together.
Some of the things I can help you with
Many startups are in a place where you can’t yet afford to have a VP People or Chief People Officer. I can support with:
- Developing a roadmap for your People function that aligns with your business goals
- Practically supporting with setting that function up; overseeing process, hiring etc.
- Coaching and mentoring your People team members
- Helping you to carve out your employer brand
Wellness is an inside job. As employers, it is not about trying to create wellness in others, but it is about setting up your environment in a way that people can thrive. I can support with:
- Conducting a culture audit and build a roadmap for how you want that to develop
- Wellness sessions and workshops
- Coaching for key team members
- Training your Wellness Ambassadors
Organisational excellence starts at the top table. How you craft your leadership bench is critical. I can support you with:
- Assessing your current leadership capabilities and providing a gap analysis
- Group coaching and leadership skills workshops
- Purpose and values work
- Individual coaching 1:1
- Hiring key talent to your leadership team
- Thought partnering on organisational design